|Online Quiz » The capital was shifted from Calcutta to Delhi in (a) 1910 (b) 1912 (c) 1911 (d) 1913 Show Answer|
State Health Society, Pariwar Kalyan Bhawan, Sheikhpura, Patna-14(Bihar)
INVITING APPLICATIONS for position Hospital Manager, Health Manager & Accountant for All Medical College Hospitals of Bihar
There is a need to strengthen the management capacity of Medical College Hospitals in Bihar for its efficient and effective working and sustainability. For this purpose one Hospital Manager, One Accountant and Six Health Managers in each Medical College Hospitals are to be recruited on contract basis. State Health Society, Bihar under National Rural Health Mission invites applications for the position of Hospital Manager, Health Manager and Accountant for Medical College Hospitals on contract Basis. The details of position and essential qualifications are as under:
1. HOSPITAL MANAGER - 5 (Five) Position - Degree in Hospital Management/ Health Management/ MBA with minimum 3 years experience in Health Sector. – Salary 25,000
2. HEALTH MANAGER - 32 (Thirty Two) - Degree or Diploma in Hospital Management/ Health Management/ Rural Management/ L.S.W. with minimum 1 years experience in Health Sector. - Salary 18,000
3. ACCOUNTANT - 3 (Three) - B.Com with minimum 3 years experience in Accounting. Preference will be given to the candidates with computer knowledge. – Salary 12,500
1. Maximum age limit (As on 31.05.2011) 37 yrs. for UR, 40 yrs. for BC/EBC, 40 yrs. for Women (UR,BC,EBC), 42 yrs. for SC/ST (Men and Women).
2. Specific work experience in relevant field may be indicated in application. 3. The recruitment will be on contract basis for a period of
3 years which may be renewed based on performance & conduct of the consultant.
4. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
5. No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview for any position.
6. The society reserves the right to cancel any or all the positions mentioned above.
7. Application in the prescribed format and complete in all respect must be sent to the Superintendent, ............................ (Address of the concerned Medical College & Hospital) containing self attested photocopies of certificates and testimonials in sealed envelope by speed/registered post on or before 29/06/2011 at 5 PM. The name of the post applied for must be mentioned on the top of the envelope.
8. The ToR, qualifications/ experience/ List of roaster wise vacancy in Medical College Hospital, emoluments of above positions and application form available on the website of the State Health Society, Bihar (www.statehealthsocietybihar.org ).
Last Date for Applying this Post - 2011-06-29
Kolkata Port Trust intends to fill up the post of Secretary in the scale of pay of Rs. 51,300-...
It Will Prevent Patients From Undergoing Costly, Unnecessary Invasive Procedures Like Biopsies...
Banaras Hindu University Applications are invited for the following tempora...
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad Requires Head - Executive Education Programs...
ST. PAUL'S SR. SECONDARY SCHOOL Dhauli Piau, Mathuru Affiliated CBSC, New Delhi (REQUIRE...
EID MUBARAK (Follow regular updates and share stories by ...
LADY SHRI RAM COLLEGE FOR WOMEN (UNIVERSITY OF DELHI) Lajpal Nagar, New Delhi • 110024 Advt.N...
DAV PUBLIC SCHOOLS RANCHI ZONE, JHARKHAND Managed by DAV College Managing Committee, New Delh...
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Powai, Mumbai 400076 Indan Institute ol Technology Bom...
Applications are invited from the officers/executives working in Central Govt. Departments/CPSEs for filling up of the post of General Manager Finance (E7) at New Delhi and Manager Finance (E3) at New Delhi, Pune, Kolkata. Bhopal & Lucknow in Bharat Broadband Network Limited
Bharat Broadband Network Limited (A Govt, of India Undertaking) 3rd Floor. C-DOT Campus. Man...
|The content of this website is only used for information only.|