|Online Quiz » Kalchakra ceremony is associated with which of the following ceremonies? (a) Hinduism (b) Buddhism (c) Jainism (d) Islam Show Answer|
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society
Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Jharkhand
Recruitment for various positions under National Rural Health Mission
Advt No. – 01/2011
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society invites suitable candidates for the walk-in-interview of various State & District level Consultant/PMU positions, purely on contractual basis. The Applicants are requested to come prepared with their updated Bio-data in the below mentioned format, photocopy of qualification, experience, caste certificates and 2 passport size photographs.1. Consultant – Maternal and Child Health
2. Consultant (QA) – Technical
3. Consultant (QA) – Managerial
4. Regional Consultants – Quality Assurance
5. Hospital Manager (HM)
6. Consultant – Logistics and procurement
7. Vaccine & Logistics Manager (State HQ)
8. State Data Officer
9. District Programme Manager
10. District Programme Co-ordinator – Sahiya
11. District Data Manager
12. Steno (Mission Director)
13. Refrigerator Mechanic – State HQ
14. Co-ordinator – Training (SHRC)
15. Executive Planning & Monitoring (SHRC)
16. Executive – Research & Documentation (SHRC)
17. Training Coordinator VSRC (Sahiya)
18. Block Programme Manager (BPM)
19. Epidemiologist (State HQ) – IDSP
20. Consultant (Training) at State HQ-IDSP
21. Entomologist (State HQ) – IDSP
22. Data Manager (State HQ) – IDSP
23. Epidemiologist (District Level) – IDSP
24. Surveillance Medical Officer – NLEP
25. Technical Officer – IDD
26. Consultant (M&E) at State HQ – NVBDCP
27. Consultant (Vector Control) – NVBDCP
28. Consultant-Kala-azar – NVBDCP
29. Vector Borne Disease Consultant (District Level) – NVBDCP
30. Medical Officer(STCS) – RNTCP
31. Medical Officer(TB-HIV Coordinator) – RNTCP
32. Assistant Programme Officer cum Epidemiologist – RNTCP
33. DOTS Plus Site Sr. Medical Officer – RNTCP
Venue for Walk in interview :
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society
Conference Hall, GVI Campus, Namkum, Ranchi-10.
Time of Reporting & Registration for the interview: 09.00 a.m. – 10.00 a.m.
Candidates are requested to report latest by 10.00 a.m.
Venue for written test of Block Programme Managers on 24th July, 2011:
BIT Extension Center, Lalpur, Ranchi – 01
Reporting time: 09.30 a.m. – 11.00 a.m.
Candidates are requested to report latest by 11.00 a.m.
Please visit the website for exact date of interview date and time.
Government of Bihar Urban Development and Housing Department 1st Flo...
Sample Question for PROFICIENCY ONLINE EXAMINATION FOR CONTRACTUAL MANPOWER OF BIHAR BY BIHAR KN...
Registration on bihar Knowledge Society Registration is Open Date of Registration extended up to...
Check BSSC Graduate Level Result 2016 - Check BSSC Result of Graduate Level Constable 2015 Merit ...
Ravenshaw University Cuttack (Odisha) Faculty positions in Ravenshaw Universit...
Veer Chandra Singh Garhwal Government Medical Science & Research Institute, Srinagar (GMSRI) Pauri Garhwal (Uttarakhand) (Director General, Medical Education, Health and FW, Uttarakhand, 107, Chander Nagar, Deharadun)
Veer Chandra Singh Garhwal Government Medical Science & Research Institute, Srinagar (...
Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) Ranchi-834009, Jharkhand (India) Vacancy...
Madhya Pradesh Urban Development Company (MPUDC) Limited (MP Urban Developm...
Applications are invited from male Indian Nationals possessing educational qualifications and age as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Yantriks (3 years Technical Diploma Holders) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union for 02/2016 Batch :
Indian Coast Guard Coast Guard Headquarters, National Stadium Complex, New Delhi - 110001 ...
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) (Ministry of Chemicals & ...
|The content of this website is only used for information only.|